I have used the Hi Nabor notary in Baton Rouge,Louisiana many times. The notary on Jones Creek Road is excellent! While I can not say anything bad about this notary public in Baton Rouge, I will explain how I am unique as a mobile notary. You can contact me at 225-907-5280.
- I am a mobile notary! If you use the Hi Nabor notary, you have to go to him. If you call me, I also perform the notary public services, but I come to you! I can meet you at your home, business, prison, nursing home, work, hospital, or even a random parking lot if that is convenient for you.
- I am open 24/7! I am available every day of the week, including Saturday and Sunday. I never sleep (much), so you can call me 24 hours a day. As a mobile notary that is open late, you can call me to meet you at any time, even after you get off work.
- I stand behind every notary assignment that I perform. If there are any mistakes, even one that was caused by your fault, I will make it right by notarizing your documents again free of charge.
- I am extremely friendly and helpful. Over 50% of the people that I help do not pay anything. I am more than willing to answer any questions that you have. If I can not directly help you, I will find out who you need to talk to, even if that means that I don’t make a penny.
- As a Certified Notary Signing Agent, I have performed hundreds of mortgage and loan closings. I deal with closing loans on a daily basis.
- I service Baton Rouge and all surrounding parishes including: East Baton Rouge, West Baton Rouge, Livingston, Ascension, Iberville, and more.
If you would like a mobile notary to come to you, please call me at 225-907-5280.