I am the greatest mobile notary public in Baton Rouge (and most likely the entire universe)!
How did I get this title? Because I created a committee to review all of the notaries in Baton Rouge, and most specifically the mobile ones that travel to their customers. My committee declared me to be the winner!!
My committee ranked all of the notaries they looked at on:
- How friendly are they?
- How far do they travel?
- How much do they know?
- How willing are they to just “get it done”?
- What are their hours?
Here’s what my committee found on me:
- George is the friendliest person ever.
- George covers all of Louisiana, if the price is right.
- George wrote the book on being a mobile notary.
- George makes things happen.
- George is available 24/7, even on nights and weekends!
Then my committee looked at the other mobile notaries in the area. Here’s what they found on them:
- They are rude and very mean!
- They travel no more than 1 block from their home.
- They barely knew their name.
- When asked if they could help make a POA, they just gave back a blank stare.
- They are open for no more than 5 minutes a day.
So, you see, my committee overwhelmingly nominated me for the title of “Greatest Mobile Notary Public In Baton Rouge”. Wouldn’t you have done the same?
If you want to get in touch with me, “The Great”, just call me at 225-907-5280.